Nobox Marketing is hiring an Account Manager to join our growing company in midtown Miami. We are a fast-paced, award-winning, social marketing accelerator for global brands to achieve their business goals.
Our Client Services team is the caretaker of our relationships with clients and critical to maximizing client satisfaction. We seek an experienced Account Manager who is adept at developing strong client relationships, understanding the client business, providing leadership to direct reports, strategic thinking and improving the overall client experience, while also possessing a deep understanding of creative development in all its forms. S/he must also have the ability to manage the business and both facilitate creative dialogue and faithfully represent our creative efforts and methodologies to clients.
This person will own the Nobox relationship with numerous clients, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget, while also working closely with clients to anticipate future needs. The ideal candidate will possess an advanced understanding of social marketing and best-practice methodology to oversee complex, web-based projects, as well as having the flexibility to deliver balanced integrated digital solutions to our client's challenging business problems. The successful candidate will use their experiences to strengthen our relationships while fostering strong, successful partnerships with our clients.
That said, we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, diverse, and open work environment where employees all share a common belief: Better marketing is social at the core!
What you will do:
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities within your account group such as managing workload and timelines.
- Help maximize agency billings and profitability from the clients that you help manage.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the VP of Client Services), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working with the account manager director to brief media, creative and research staff, land assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Arranging and attending meetings; making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
What you need to do it:
- 5-7 years client relationship experience in an agency (traditional, interactive or social), software, consulting or web development client services environment or interactive agency
- Experience with social media
- Working knowledge of web and application development, web design and digital marketing is key desirable
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the lifecycle of web development
- Ability to oversee short and long term projects in fast-paced, agency environment
- Ability to manage, train, and mentor staff in the Client Services department
- Respect and understanding of the strategic, creative, and technology disciplines
- Experience and proficiency handling client contact for all project-level communications
- Ability to work productively with all departments in Nobox to achieve our common goal
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
Our work transcends social networks but our strategies are always rooted in social insights; the deep understanding of what engages people and what will they share. Whether its selling millions of dollars in airline tickets on Facebook, or establishing a Guinness World Record for most downloads of an Internet browser in one day, our mission over the last decade has been to contribute to the success of leading companies by combining social science and technology in creative ways.Apply Now