We are a fast-paced, award-winning, marketing accelerator for global brands to achieve their business goals. We also pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, diverse and open work environment.
As we continue to shape our team, we are looking for an Art Director that will help us shape the visual identity for our current and new clients alike. Our ideal candidate is passionate about seeking knowledge, understanding our clients’ business, our clients’ targets and importantly understand creative and content.
What you will do:
- Working from a brief with a copywriter, or other members of a creative team, generating ideas to present to the client.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute with ideas.
- Design and coordinate with production and development teams for specialized scripting and/or features required on a project-by-project basis.
- Creates visual design within groups and directs and develops final visual image that communicates the organization's marketing objectives to the consumer.
- Working on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign.
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects.
- Managing projects, on and off location.
- Working within a budget.
- Editing the final results for presentation to the client.
- Keep a good working environment among the people and teams around you.
- Assist weekly status meetings and keeping the agency management informed about the current and future status of your profiles under management and any projects in production, among other responsibilities.
What you need to do it:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 3-5 years experience in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience
- Be highly creative
- Have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends and fashions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Conscientious attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, imaginative, and creative
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficiency with the Mac/Microsoft platforms
- Excellent typographic skills
- Excellent typesetting and production skills
- Experience with printing techniques
- Experience with corporate branding
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize projects in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and move quickly if needed.
- Focused on team success.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
- Experience working with web development teams is a plus
- Experience with Adobe DPS and other mobile publishing techniques is a plus.
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Experience with Digital Asset Management systems a plus
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
Our work transcends social networks but our strategies are always rooted in social insights; the deep understanding of what engages people and what will they share. Whether its selling millions of dollars in airline tickets on Facebook, or establishing a Guinness World Record for most downloads of an Internet browser in one day, our mission over the last decade has been to contribute to the success of leading companies by combining social science and technology in creative ways.Apply Now