Nobox is hiring a Business Development Executive to cultivate new clients, strategy ideas, and enhance existing projects. Located in midtown Miami, we are a fast-paced, award-winning, social marketing accelerator for global brands to achieve their business goals. We also pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, diverse, and open work environment where employees all share a common belief: Better marketing is social at the core!
What you will do:
New Business Development
- Represent Nobox in client meetings and present research/strategic findings
- Collaborate with our Social Media team, Social Media insights team and Account Services to craft creative briefs and provide clear persuasive strategy and insights to the creative team
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business. Recommend and implement research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Develop efforts for our current clients by adding strategic thinking to the account planning process.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship
Management and Research
- Responsibility to develop/maintain the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with Project Management team to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
What you need to do it:
- 5+ years of business and/or partnership development experience (ideally in digital media or consumer tech).
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Provide trusted business partnership and advice to Nobox’s management team regarding the client relationships and strategies to grow and strengthen the agency.
- The ability to work and thrive in an entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture
- Innate curiosity and aptitude with the ability to see the big picture as well as be hands on.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Fully bilingual or trilingual (English, Spanish and/or Portuguese) Portuguese a big plus.
- Demonstrated track record of self motivated performance.
- Team player who recognizes that we are scaling fast and can listen to and voice viewpoints internally.
- Ability to negotiate agreements, interpret legal documents and work with attorneys to complete agreements.
- High level of comfort interfacing with all levels of management (externally and internally) and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
Our work transcends social networks but our strategies are always rooted in social insights; the deep understanding of what engages people and what will they share. Whether it's selling millions of dollars in airline tickets on Facebook, or establishing a Guinness World Record for most downloads of an Internet browser in one day, our mission over the last decade has been to contribute to the success of leading companies by combining social science and technology in creative ways.Apply Now