Nobox Marketing is hiring a Project Manager to join our growing company in midtown Miami. We are a fast-paced, award-winning, digital marketing accelerator for global brands to achieve their business goals.
Our project management team is the core of our projects and the engine that drives our production cycle. We seek an adaptable project manager who is adept at scheduling, coordinating project efforts, resourcing and budgeting. S/he must also have the ability to motivate and communicate various internal team members to ensure all teams are working together efficiently to best serve our clients.
This person will manage multiple production cycles for enterprise-level website design and development projects. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach to using project management tools and effective task and milestone communication to lead diverse and dynamic teams to on-time, on-budget and on-goal execution. The successful candidate will use his/her problem solving skills, business acumen, and relationship building skills to navigate the demands of this dynamic position.
That said, we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, diverse and open work environment where employees all share a common belief: Better marketing is social at the core!
What you will do:
- Utilize internal project management tools and processes to staff all upcoming and ongoing projects
- Clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Keep projects and tasks on-time, on-budget and on-goal
- Lead efficient meetings and conference calls
- Take part in defining and managing project scope, deliverables, schedule, resource needs and budget
- Identify and manage project risks with solid change control procedures
- Play a dual role of client advocate and internal team advocate
- Clearly communicate project issues and solutions-oriented resolutions to team
- Be passionate about client success and delivering the highest quality work
What you need to do it:
- 3+ years production and/or project management experience in an ad agency, software/technology company, consulting or media.
- Working knowledge of web and application development, web design and digital marketing is key
- Must have knowledge of Project Management platforms/software
- Have a solid understanding of the lifecycle of web development
- Solid experience in the advertising business, preferably in a digital ad agency
- Experience with social media is a plus
- Experience with process management, operational improvement and production workflows
- Experience with budget management and project profitability
- Ability to manage short and long term projects in fast-paced, agency environment
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams, including creative, technical & functional resources
- Respect and understanding of the strategic, creative, and technology disciplines
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
Our work transcends social networks but our strategies are always rooted in social insights; the deep understanding of what engages people and what will they share. Whether it's selling millions of dollars in airline tickets on Facebook, or establishing a Guinness World Record for most downloads of an Internet browser in one day, our mission over the last decade has been to contribute to the success of leading companies by combining social science and technology in creative ways.Apply Now