Nobox Marketing is hiring a Social Media Manager to join our growing company. We are a fast-paced, award-winning, social marketing accelerator for global brands to achieve their business goals. We also pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, diverse and open work environment where employees all share a common belief: Better marketing is social at the core!
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across Nobox projects.
- Manage daily content and scheduling for all social channels to his/her assigned clients including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships under the direction of the Lead Social Media Manager.
- Deliver weekly and/or monthly reports results on social media activity using social analytic tools.
- Assist with daily moderation and responding to social media users for all assigned clients.
- Support identification of social influencers and reach out to these individuals in an effort to strengthen relationships.
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Social Media team to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Attend local events in order to create social media content for assigned clients.
- Works closely with Traffic/Project Management to route Social Media deliverables as needed.
- Stay on top of the latest in social media platforms and trends.
What you need to do it:
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years experience in Social Media required
- Excellent communication, writing skills and great attention to detail
- Leader qualities are a must (Self-starter)
- Must be a team player and collaborate with all departments
- Must be bilingual (English & Spanish) with sharp grammar. Portuguese is a plus!
- Social Media Enthusiast. Must have basic media knowledge, especially in digital, social or new media
- Wants to work in a fast-paced environment
- Needs to be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, and must be comfortable using Mac OS
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
Our work transcends social networks but our strategies are always rooted in social insights; the deep understanding of what engages people and what will they share. Whether its selling millions of dollars in airline tickets on Facebook, or establishing a Guinness World Record for most downloads of an Internet browser in one day, our mission over the last decade has been to contribute to the success of leading companies by combining social science and technology in creative ways.Apply Now